- ACM: Corrected ACM threshold values.
- Counters: Display In Discards, Out Discards, CRC Errors and Collision Errors in port counters via CLI and web interface.
- Frequency: Validate the user input frequency according to current bandwidth.
- IBM: Switch the data port when enabling IBM to maintain management connectivity.
- IBM: Web interface warning message when switching IBM settings.
- Siglevel: Display both instantaneous and accumulative FER counters in siglevel.
- Syslog: Provide the ability to update the timer for logging the STAT messages. This allows the user more or less frequency status updates to be logged.
- Tx Power: Adjust power level immediately after freq or opmode command instead of waiting for tx power maintenance to adjust for temperature changes.
- Counters: BER calculation based on air frames and current link speed.
- Counters: Calculate the RF port rate based on the rx profile speed, not the tx profile speed.
- Counters: Change RF total drop error frame to RF total dropped air frames.
- IBM: Enable MAC address learning in the internal switch to allow natural filtering of known destination unicast traffic from the IBM port. This removes the previous limitation of 100 Mbps for traffic with IBM enabled. Broadcast traffic and multicast traffic will be limited to 100 Mbps with IBM enabled.
- IBM: Management interface fixed with IBM tagging on to properly configure it with correct vlan ID at system power up.
- Loopback: Display the correct number of iterations of loopback_auto via CLI.
- Survey: Recalculate the average and max RSSI when running through the survey.
Condensed instructions: (detailed instructions are available in the release notes)
- Transfer the image upgrade file to the radio. (Do not un-tar the file.) Either download the file from here and transfer with TFTP, or pull it directly from our FTP server.
- Issue cli command <bootimage upgrade>
- Reboot the SL24.