- Alarm configuration setting on web interface.
- Fixed threshold triggering action for link down.
- Display HP2 ODU sub-bands properly in the model.
- Display N/A in the appropriate columns for ACM on web interface.
- Update opmode on/off display for better clarity in 1+1 operation.
- In 1+1 Failolver, when standby becomes active, activate opmode regardless of current state and default opmode setting.
- Fix display of remote status on 1+1 standby radio. Now it will only show down if three status messages are not received whereas previously it showed down after the first missed update.
- When setting freq or speed with default opmode on, don’t turn on opmode on a standby unit.
- Added IBM port option in web interface.
- Correct display of some HP2 serial numbers.
- Limit setting of some commands from active to standby when executed on web interface.
- Update keep-alive timer setup when configuring 1+1 to protect against loss of management.
- Change filter setting for HP1 30 MHz.
- Fix web interface bandwidth and modulation setting.
Condensed instructions: (detailed instructions are available in the release notes)
- Transfer the image upgrade file to the radio. (Do not un-tar the file.) Either download the file from here and transfer with TFTP, or pull it directly from our FTP server.
- Issue cli command <bootimage upgrade idu>
- Reboot the IDU.
- If PIC upgrade is required (not 62 already) you will likely have to transfer the files again from step 1.
The firmware and release notes with detailed upgrade instructions and history and linked below. Please see the 3.0 release post for the manual and MIB.