- Debugging code to capture cause of command server crash if it continues to occur with this release.
- Additional protection against command server crash which would cause management unresponsiveness.
- BER is based on CRC errors and might not reflect the accurate BER on live data. WA: Use External test equipment to measure accurate BER for testing.
- Using the exit command at telnet view node will cause future telnet sessions to be blocked. User must use ssh or http to disable telnetd and re-enable.
WA: Simply close telnet session without using the exit command.
- TDM ports may report erroneous values in status tdm.
Additional history is available in the release notes. This upgrade is suggested for all users due to bug fixes. Detailed upgrade instructions are available in the release notes linked below.