- Status remote: Reduce the timer for sending out the current status to the remote unit from 20 seconds to 5 seconds to speed up the updates on the web interface.
- Tx Power: Adjust transmit power incrementally by 0.1 dB step size at times when user configures the power and also when the tx power loop adjusts the power according to the temperature.
- ACM: Make CLI display for acm_info and sysinfo 5 consistent.
- Counters: Removed dropped air frames from the RF counters since the counter is not accurately reflecting the correct number of dropped frames.
- Diagnostic: FPGA checking reported failed in the past, removed the incorrect register.
- IP: Reconfigure gateway after changing IBM tagging or VLAN ID.
- Management unresponsiveness: Three events were using the same resource and are now independent.
- Web: DSCP QoS mapping adjusted for global setting from per-port.
- Web: Fixed display of unit_id (remark) to eliminiate trailing characters.
- Web: Fixed mapping of Tx/Rx PLL to show the correct status.
Condensed instructions: (detailed instructions are available in the release notes)
- Transfer the image upgrade file to the radio. (Do not un-tar the file.) Either download the file from here and transfer with TFTP, or pull it directly from our FTP server.
- Issue cli command <bootimage upgrade>
- Reboot the SL24.